These protein vegan pancakes are so good, just thinking about them I’m drooling. Extremely filling, makes either 2 servings or 1 big meal if you’re doing OMAD. Packed with protein, fiber and super versatile. Easily made gluten, nut free and keto friendly.
I had these as my only meal one Sunday after the gym (I was super hungry) and I swear at 10PM I was still full. Not uncomfortably full, just pleasantly satisfied without feeling hungry.
- 1/3 cup milled flax seeds (I use Linwoods Flaxseeds with Biocultures & Vitamin D)
- Approx. 40g-ish vegan protein (I use MyProtein vegan protein blend in unflavoured)
- 1/3 cup oat flour (I think you could swap this for coconut flour or almond flour if you’re doing strict keto)
- overnight chia pudding (half cup chia to approx. 1.5 cups almond milk – I always just eyeball mine)
- plant milk (this will depend on how runny you want your batter so add a little at a time while mixing)
- pinch of salt
- sweetener of choice (I use MyProtein sugar-free vanilla drops approx. 20 drops)
- cinnamon (optional)
- toppings of choice (I used blueberries, pumpkin seeds, MyProtein sugar-free syrup in toffee flavour, MyProtein all natural triple nut butter)
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add chia pudding (prepped overnight)
- Mix together, add nut milk until desired consistency
- Heat up frying pan, add a bit of oil or cooking spray
- I found it works best to keep these relatively small, it makes it easier to flip the pancake
- Optional: add in some blueberries as one side is cooking
- Cook first side until you can “jiggle” the pancake around a pan easily
- Continue until all batter is cooked
- Add your toppings
And that’s all. Suuuuuper easy and yummy.